Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with any of the individual provisions in the preceding Article, the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
- (2) In the event that false information is reported when applying for registration.
- (3) In any other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall, at its own responsibility, properly manage its user ID and password for the Service.
- User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend User ID and password to any third party, or share them with any third party. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, we will consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Fees and Payment Methods)
- The User shall pay the fee for the paid portion of the Service, which is separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, by the method designated by the Company.
- If the User delays payment of the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Acts that violate laws and ordinances or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- (4) Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, including the contents of the Service.
- (4) Destroying or interfering with the functionality of the server or network of the Company, other users, or any third party.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- (4) Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc., concerning other users
- (3) Use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- (4) Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Impersonating another user
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company
- Actions for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex whom one has never met before.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
- MHI reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that any of the following events occur
- (2) when performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to the Service
- (2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- In the event of a computer or communication line outage due to an accident
- (3) In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- We may restrict your use of all or part of the Service or terminate your registration as a user without prior notice if you fall under any of the following.
- If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- (2) default in the payment of fees and other obligations
- If you do not respond to our communications for a certain period of time
- If there has been no use of this service for a certain period of time since the last use
- (3) In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Service (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, and infringement of rights).
- Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, SBM shall not be liable for any damages caused by negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of SBM. (2) Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) among damages incurred by the user due to default of obligation or tort by the Company (excluding gross negligence). (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company or the User. In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
- MEDINET shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a user and another user or a third party in connection with the Service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result thereof.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method determined separately by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign his/her position under the User Agreement or any rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party or offer them as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.