Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as used in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and includes information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurers. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as a personal identification number (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.) may be shared with our partners. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services you are using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or view the status of their usage.
- To charge users for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- The following items are notified or announced in advance, and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee, and
- The purpose of use includes provision of the information to a third party
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information will be used jointly with a specific person, the person concerned will be notified in advance or the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information will be given to the person concerned, as well as the items of personal information that will be used jointly, the scope of the joint use, the purpose of use by the person concerned, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the relevant personal information. (2) the information is readily accessible to the public.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if the Company decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may correct, add to, or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") from the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of personal information.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to the User's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will correct, etc. the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- The Company may suspend the use of or delete (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") personal information from the individual on the grounds that it is being used for purposes beyond the scope of the intended use or that it was obtained through wrongful means. If the Company receives a request to cease use or erase the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, the Company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will cease use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event that the Company decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved in such suspension or to take any other alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, we will take such alternative measures.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.